One of the things we enjoy most at The Inertia is fostering community. We want people who love to explore the ocean, backcountry, and outdoors to enjoy those spaces and their respective communities to the maximum. And while we reach our readers every day via smartphones, social media feeds, and laptops, nothing builds that community stronger than a chance to connect in person.
Enter EVOLVE, our annual event celebrating individuals making a positive impact in surf and outdoor culture.
This year marks The Inertia’s 5th Annual EVOLVE Summit, and we’re excited for you to join us at Changing Tides HQ in beautiful Encinitas, California, where we have an exciting lineup of speakers as well as the World Premiere of GenUp, a new program. series from The Inertia spotlighting young surfers who are blowing the world’s minds with their performance levels in the water (and out). We are proud to premiere the first episode starring Caity Simmers. This year’s full lineup includes:
– Surfing Should Lead the Way, with the Co-Founder of the Changing Tides Foundation, Becky Mendoza and the Executive Director of SIMA, Vipe Desai.
– The Sightless Journey to 1,000,000 with Pete Gustin, aka The Blind Surfer of Youtube.
– 2 Years Later: Surf Culture Changed Forever with Selema Masekela.
– World Premiere of The Inertia GenUp’s original short film: CAITY starring Caity Simmers
– DJ Live from the Red Bull Crew
– Tacos and drinks while they last
We look forward to an inspiring night with friends old and new on Saturday, September 17, 2022. Grab your ticket now and get ready to be inspired. Ticket prices will go up on September 10, with a portion of the night’s proceeds benefiting the Changing Tides Foundation and all the great work they do.
Inertia’s EVOLVE 2022 is presented by Klean Kanteen, White Claw, Waiakea, Aventon, Red Bull, and Parkit Movement.
Join our community of contributors.